Mid Coast 4 Kids is a community-based initiative that works with many awe-inspiring community-minded people that roll up their sleeves to “get things done”.
We’ve sat down to have a community conversation with a handful of such people from our many partner organisations that work with us to advocate for better outcomes for children in our community.
- Sue Russell, an early childhood educator with decades of experience and now working with Child Care Services Taree and Districts and Communities for Children.
- Clare Brennan from the First Steps Count Child and Community Centre in Taree.
- Rachel Starrett, the Nurse Unit Manager with Tresillian Early Parenting in the Manning.
- Narelle Kessey, Principal of Nabiac Public School and helps to facilitate the Linking Schools and Early Years Program at Nabiac and Coolongolook.
- Rebecca Goodhue, General Manager of Capacity Building with the Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY).
- Kerry Clout – Nabiac Playgroup Facilitator